On the other, Grassroots El Paso
Again, from the NPT Inbox:
The Tax Day Tea Party was a great success because of 1,500 people like you! Let’s do it again, El Paso! Be sure to join us on September 12th at the Downtown Arts Festival Plaza for the 9/12 Tea Party from 12:30pm-2:30pm! Come listen to great speakers and live music with CD & the Reds. Let’s get at least 1,500 El Pasoans there to show their support of individual liberty & fiscally responsible government! RSVP today!
Remember, our Health Care Town Hall Meeting is coming up on Wednesday September 2nd at the Holiday Inn Airport at 6 p.m. Our speaker panel will provide a great opportunity to find out what leaders within our local hospitals think about Health Care.
Congressman Reyes declined our invitation to participate in our meeting. Below, we have listed some opportunities in the coming days for you to visit with your Congressman. Be sure to take advantage and attend these meetings.
* City Rep. Beto O’Rourke’s Community Breakfast-Aug. 31, 7:30 a.m. Village Inn, 2929 N. Mesa
* Congressional Town Hall-Aug. 31, 6:30 p.m. Socorro HS, 10150 Alameda
* Congressional Town Hall-Sept. 1, 6:30 p.m. Canutillo HS, 6675 S. Desert
* City Rep. Susie Byrd’s Community Breakfast-Sept. 3, 7:30 a.m. Tierra Del Sol Restaurant, 4201 Alabama
* City Rep. Emma Acosta’s Community Meeting-Sept. 5, 10 a.m. Burges HS, 7800 Edgemere
Thanks to all of you who have supported us financially. We know times are tight. We can’t continue to bring events and meetings to El Pasoans without financial support from YOU!
Donate $5, $10, $15, or any amount today to help us continue!
We appreciate your support and we look forward to seeing you at our September events!
Grass Roots El Paso